About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, September 6, 2013

Always Making Something - Two Day Pajama Pants!

I made these lounging/pajama pants (above) to go with my Wonder Woman tank top (I don't think the briefs are appropriate for lounging). This is the material that I used (because I couldn't find blue background/white stars):
Good enough for night time crime fighting.... anyway, I used this tutorial plus the basic pants pattern from my sailor pants project. I added inches for the waistband foldover, and pulling the elastic through the waistband channel was a pain in the... but I'm very happy with the outcome. I'll probably make more and make some for gifts.  Had I not been interrupted, I'd have finished in one day.

I'm almost finished with MY piano bracelet. Sallie loved hers. Next up: a Little Red Riding Hood cape for Cheyenne.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'm interested in your Wonder Woman tank top / pajama set. Do you still have it in stock? I wear size 2-4, my email is ContactParaGoddess@gmail.com ... Please contact me to discuss purchase. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete