About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

All Quiet On The Crafting Front...

                                            
When there are no pressing projects on the table, there's always the quilt. It feels like there is NO end in sight. I'm still putting the green backgrounds onto the flowers.... whew. After the stack on the left is done, then I'll move to the stack on the right, putting white "paths" onto those finished flowers. Then I'll still have to piece them together. I may do that at the same time I put the white hexes on. Before I do that though, I have to decide what's going to be embroidered onto the flowers.

I saw these pins today and I 'bout died:
 
So music will definitely be on the quilt, but this would make a great gift for a music lover... framed or a t-shirt.
 
I'm actually waiting on yarn to be delivered so I can make my friend's daughter this cape:

 
 
and I want to re-do the crocodile stitch scarf, since I stupidly gave my lilac one away:
 

I'm going to do mine in a camouflage print.




No comments:

Post a Comment