About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, August 2, 2013

Loom Beading Obsession Returns!

I've been making myself sick over loom beading! I can't wait to get the Ricks Beading Loom (next week). I think the first project I'll do with that one will be Sallie's piano bracelet. In the meantime, it's been hours of Pinterest boards, Etsy pages, and internet research. I'm so inspired, but there are so many extraordinary loom beaders out there (Erin Simonetti), that my simple work may get lost in the sea of creativity. I'll just let my mind wander and come up with some extraordinary designs. I need to get containers for all the beading thread and Miyuki Delicas that I'm going to get. So much to learn, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment