About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Gotta Keep It Moving!


 
This is lining material for the new license plate purse.... I wanted a new coin/id purse, so voila! The colors match, but the patterns are different... so cool. I love that I know how to make pockets inside the purse, so the new license plate purse will have inside pockets. I want to make some skirts and dresses now... especially since I made the shorts. I need that dress form soon.
 
I got my Ricks Beading Loom. It is HARD to maneuver the warp threads. I'm a little disappointed, but I'll keep working with it, because I love the concept of the no warp threads at the end. Sallie's black beads are coming next week for her piano bracelet:
 
My first charted pattern. I guess I need to learn other beading stitches (peyote, square, brick). I'm still blown away by Erin Simonetti's extended designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment