About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Orgasmic Embroidery!

That's it! I'm hooked forever. As all of you know, I'm completely in love with embroidery, via Jenny Hart at Sublime Stitching. Today I was perusing Pinterest, as I often do, for hexagon inspiration. I can taste the finishing of my GFG quilt, and I started to fantasize about what I'm going to embroider on it. I found links to Mary Corbet's site, Mary Corbet's Needle n' Thread (she also has a YouTube channel too). If you want to find me when the time comes, this is where I'll be.
 
That word above is EVERYTHING to me. Buttonhole and stem stitch combined. Ooh I can't wait to get started. I just may embroider random words and flowers. I love her site. It's my new favorite place.

No comments:

Post a Comment