About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, June 28, 2013

Today's Progress

 Today's progress: I got fancy and added a pocket. The lining is red with gold stars.


 
Now I have to practice making button holes with my machine, because I've never done it before. I have 13 buttonholes to make... and I want them to be perfect. The shorts fit! They're a little baggy, but I was really scared because of the first time around. I even had to take the side seams apart and sew them in a bit. They could go in a little bit more, but that would require the removal of the waistbands, and I'm not going to do that.
 
All I need to do is make the buttonholes, sew the buttons on, put the eyelets on the back panels, and hem them. I'm going to do a mock cuff. Stay tuned.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment