About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Slow Going Grandmother!


 
It's slow going, but still going... since 7/13/2011. I'm so determined to finish this quilt. Can you believe that I'm STILL making hexagons? I think all the colored flowers are done. I'm now adding the green backgrounds, then the white backgrounds. I had these strips finished from last year and decided to sew them together to see the progress. I'm still debating on if I should embroider on the flowers. Mind you, even though my boyfriend just bought me a new sewing machine, this is all done by hand. I'm definitely going to machine quilt it though.
 
The rest of the quilt top, in various stages of progress. 180 flowers that need a green background and a white path.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment