About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Monday, June 17, 2013

Ready, Set, Sew!






 
This pattern requires you to print out the pages, then assemble them and adhere them - I used scotch tape. I'm a little disappointed that the instructions written on the pattern are hard to read. I guess I'll make do. I priced some denim at Wal-Mart today - $9.87 a yard. I need at least 2 yards, which is overestimating, but I haven't cut out a pattern since 1988. I think I'm going with a red ribbon/cord for the back lace, gold grommets, and gold anchor buttons. Since these are going to be shorts, I have to figure out the length. Not too short, but not matronly looking either. I'm nervous. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment