About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nautical Needlepoint Coasters!



 
Let the needlepointing begin! I'm budget conscious, so I'm using Herrschners 2-ply Afghan yarn, blank 12 mesh needlepoint canvas (because my local craft store didn't have 13), and size 20 needlepoint needles. Click here for the instructions. This should be interesting. I'm going to spell out both me and my fiancé's name.
 
Prepping the canvas. I've set out to do at least 11 coasters, spelling out our names, and the rest of the nautical alphabet. The coasters measure 4" x 4".

 
The first letter, D, in progress. I was an avid needlepointer back in the early 90's, so it's all coming back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment