About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Monday, October 1, 2012

Back to the Garden!

 

The picture on the left was taken on 10/23/2011, and the picture on the right was taken today. A lot has happened between then and now, but I'M STILL MAKING FLOWERS! I can't believe I thought I'd be through with this quilt in 2-3 months. Anyway, I pulled it out of the bag today to work on it. I want to make up all the flowers before I start sewing the completed flowers together. I'm bound and determined to finish this quilt, no matter how long it's going to take.

I know me though... although I'll still be trudging through the "garden", I'm going to buy my next quilt kit (let someone else do all the cutting): the Dimples Strata quilt:
I love this quilt. I first saw it on Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting show. Ladyfingers Sewing Studio wants $139 + $39 (for the backing). I think it's worth it. Then I'll start on my Rush album covers quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment