About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Crystal Cubes & Squaredelles Bonanza!




 
I saw these on Pinterest (of course), and I had to make them. Small crystal and squaredelle is 6mm and the larger crystal/squaredelle is 8mm, 20 gauge gold colored craft wire, gold colored lever back earwires. I'm waiting on another shipment of square Swarovski crystals in more colors. I'm also going to do them in 4mm/6mm round crystals and roundelles. I think these earrings are breathtaking.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing this, it’s really useful, you can find some Crystal cubes here, and these crystal products manufactured by 3D laser engraving and 2d laser engraving. We are experienced manufacturers for inside laser.

    ReplyDelete