About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Magical Ear Cuff




I've discovered the ear cuff. It's quite magical. It's a great alternative for those who love ear jewelry, but aren't pierced. It's quite difficult to find the right bend for the the cuff to hug the outer ear, but I'll keep working on it. I'm using 20 gauge copper wire for these samples. $10 each.

1 comment:

  1. Girl you remember those days when we would buy earrings and share the pair, so you had one and I had one?! just a flash back. Those ear cuffs on Etsy yet? They're hot. Woman you are one incredibly gifted creator. Inspiration abounds here for me. I finished my 1st 4 double pointed needle project, I made a tiny pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete