About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Revisiting An Old Friend.

It seems like all the pieces of my life are sort of falling back into place. I'm still not exactly living where I want to be (my own place), but I just landed a great new "day" job, and I'm saying this because that income supports Creative Magic (when no sales are coming through, which still at this stage is a bonus). My first love is still creating, and if it is never larger than what it is now, I'm fine, because I love to create. I will always create.

My new project is the dragonscale chainmaille (example below, not my work):
I'm ordering from my trusty chainmaille source, Blue Budda Boutique. The colors I've chosen for my project are shiny aluminum, water mix (blues, greens, purples), and bright green. I know the weave will kick my ass, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Stay tuned for the progress updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment