About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dragonscale Chainmaille is fun!



I LOVE this weave! I thought it would be harder, and it is quite hard to wrap your head around. I started getting the hang of it around row 13. This is just my practice bracelet (kit purchased from Blue Budda Boutique). I can just imagine the possibilities. I thought I'd price the finished bracelet out at $120, then after it took me three hours just to get to row 5, I said $150, but I'll price it at $100. I think that's a good price considering that this project is super labor intensive... hard on the hands. I love it though. I started on Thursday evening.... I'll be finished tonight. I can't wait to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment