About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Production has started again!

Pinterest is so inspiring. I ran across the idea of braiding cord (hemp, cotton, etc.) and adding beads. Since I haven't quite settled down yet, I don't quite have a proper working space. Today, I got completely antsy and broke out my supplies. I don't have any cord or twine yet, but I have tons of 28 gauge wire (for wrapping), and tons of beads. Here's to throwing my hat into the ring:
 

Above, I used 11/0 Toho Beads in Rainbow Jonquil/Forest Green, with some silver, gold and antique brass crimp beads as accents. The braid is of 28 gauge wire. This is a double wrap bracelet, which is $20.





 and the above single wrap bracelets will be $10. Hello Creative Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment