About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Once I Start, I Can't Stop!

11/0 gold Toho beads on memory wire, $20
11/0 gold Toho beads on memory wire, $20 
blue green crystals, $15


red and blue crystal bicones $15>>
<< for Colbi.
I'm loving the memory wire. The creative possibilities are endless. I must get some in a ring size.

I totally forgot about the bracelets I did the other day:


The above bracelet was made with green silk cord and 6/0 Miyuki Delica beads in green/gold, in a square knot macrame stitch, finished with 2 8mm crystal bicones, a key, a lock, and gold clover for a clasp. Great fun. I will incorporate more macrame into my work.

The take-away from this haul: I NEED A BEAD SPINNER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment