About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Sunday, August 7, 2011

32 Flowers And Counting...

The pattern I'm kind of following calls for 111 total flowers, with the green secondary ring and the white path. I'm not going to add the green hexes until all my flowers are made. I still may run out of green and white. I'm not even thinking about it.

I'm still doing the EPP method. After I finish a flower, I remove the templates and use them for the next flower. As shown in the picture above, I get excited so I press what I've finished. The flowers on the bottom were finished last night and today. I will embroider once the green and white hexes have been added.... only because the flower will be big enough to fit an embroidery hoop... maybe my size 5.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment