About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Viva La Transfer Pen!

<< front << back
The transfer pen... it's like a light saber! The Tinkerbell images I found online, traced the images (I've had for forever, hoping they'd be tattoos) on to vellum, and ironed them on. I was so scared to make that first mark, but slowly and carefully, I transferred them. This is still an embroidery lesson for me, as I got the blank canvas bags from Walmart (3 in a pack). What an ambitious lesson, but here I go. After I finish this bag, I'm going to work full time on the GFG quilt.

BTW, the bad girl images (and the Sulky transfer pen) came from Jenny Hart's Sublime Stitching. I LOVE her site, but I'm guessing you all knew that. The vellum I got from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment