About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, July 29, 2011

Embroidery Lesson #2 Coming Along

Oh my aching hands. They truly hurt, but it's for the greater good. I love my bag! I finished the front tonight. Look at Tinkerbell... she kind of looks gothy but I'm using a bigger needle because of the heavy canvas. I'm so pleased. All of the designs are from Jenny Hart's Sublime Stitching website, except for the Tinkerbell image. She's sitting on one of Jenny's flowers. This is the closest I'll ever get to tattooing (there was once a time I wanted to be a tattoo artist). After I finish the back (just four images), it's the GFG hex quilt until it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment