About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Monday, June 20, 2011

New Obsession - Quilting!



Where will it end, I ask? The quilting obsession has taken on a life of it's own. I layed out the quilt to be finished, and put the backing (2 cotton full flat sheets) on top to see what I was working with - the batting should be delivered this week, along with the quilting feet (I keep Amazon.com in business.) After I finish this quilt, I'm going to send it to my daughter, because the majority of the fabric was made with her old clothes.

The Enter button came off of my laptop, so it's time to seriously plan on getting the new Apple MacBook Pro. I can't work under these conditions! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment