About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Love Being Inspired!



Today, I received Creating Wire and Beaded Jewelry by Linda Jones, and off I ran. The first picture on the left was an idea I came up with, but I'm sure I've seen those coils in some book. I had to use a generic silver tone clasp because I couldn't make one that would flow with the coils. The other two pictures came from Linda's book. The middle anklet (for my sister, who LOVES AB Swarovski crystals) is of 20 gauge silver colored copper. I love the S clasp I made to match the S links. The connectors are just simple single beaded loops. The picture on the right is 20 gauge copper. I made all the links and the jump rings. I thought a spiral fish hook clasp fit the flow of this anklet. These could all be modified into bracelets, easily.




As you can see, I had links left over, and I've been dying to use my 6mm smoky topaz Swarovski bicone crystals. So many ideas rushed my mind, so I was able to get two earring designs from the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment