About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, April 15, 2011

Atlas Shrugged Part 1 - today in theatres!

I'm really surprised that I didn't get tons of orders for these bracelets. I still have 2 available that I'm taking to the theatre, and I'm going to stand up and let the folks know that they're for sale. With the movie being shown nationwide today, I'm really surprised. The bracelet that was made for the movie looks nothing like what Ayn Rand described in the book. I'm glad my bracelet came way before the movie was even talked about. They're still for sale if anyone wants one made:


my versions of the Rearden Metal bracelet:
the persian weave version, niobium - $80

the inca puno weave version, niobium - $80
(http://www.etsy.com/listing/58555292/my-version-of-the-rearden-metal-bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment