About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Projects, New Jewelry Books




I have discovered the joys of twisting wire with my 3.6 volt cordless screwdriver to make twisted jump rings. After playing with that for awhile, I started making caged beads with my practice 20 gauge brass wire, and came up with this vintage inspired bracelet. I love the spiral clasp. It's more delicate than I prefer, but it's so beautiful.


Today, I received Wire Style and Wire Style 2 by Denise Peck, along with my first jar of liver of sulfur gel. Can't wait to start antiquing the pieces.


I make so much jewelry now that I have to proactively start selling the pieces. I still have one chainmaille Rearden Bracelet ($80) left, and 2 other chainmaille bracelets left. They're available if someone wants to purchase them. I will update the Esty page tomorrow.


Just wait until you see these earrings I'm making. Talk about delicate!


Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment