About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Monday, March 7, 2011

Meechie's Bracelet Finished/Mermaid Bracelet Started

Meechie's bracelet, in black Miyuki Delicas size 11/0, black Nymo thread size D, 4mm silver tone crimp covers, 4mm Swarovski crystals, 7 strand .012 beading wire, 22mm silver tone filigree 5 strand large round box clasp:
Starting MY Mermaid bracelet (11/0 Miyuki Delicas in transparent emerald green, evergreen Nymo thread size D):
I'm going to finish this in a 5 ring strand tube clasp, either 22k gold plated or silver tone. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful work you've done! I'm especially fond of Meechie's bracelet, it's absolutely stunning! I'm thinking of using crimps as well, how did you gather the ends together in order to group them for the crimp?!? (I'm new to this)

    ReplyDelete