About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Look At This Gorgeous Piece of Art!!!


I used 24 gauge gold colored copper wire, size 4mm Czech fire polish round glass beads Heavy Metal mix, 4mm Czech glass Druk round beads in Heavy Metal mix, 4mm Miyuki glass cube beads in Heavy Metal, and some 4mm AB and Gold round beads.


I haven't finished it yet. This is my variation on the "Quiet Spaces Necklace", designed by Jane Dickerson, on pg 48-49 in Denise Peck's book "Wire Style 2". It's absolutely breathtaking. It looks like a piece of art. I'm going to probably finish it off with a handmade coiled end cone. It's so beautiful, and it was so fun to make. I don't wear necklaces, but I may wear this one.... come to think of it, I don't go anywhere fancy enough to wear this.

1 comment: