About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm Still In The Earring Style Book (by Stephanie A. Wells)

I'm planning on making most of the earrings in Stephanie A. Wells' book, The Earring Style Book. Her instructions are so easy, and the designs are breathtaking. Of course, I put my own spin on the earrings, using different colored metal/beads, and often, renaming them. I'm calling these Marrakesh 2011. She's got a pair called Marrakesh, but they look different from these. My version is made with 18 gauge silver colored wire (for the frames), 24 gauge silver colored copper wire for the wrapping, and 11/0 Miyuki Delicas in Heavy Metal faceted. They are really light, so I must wear them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment