About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Love These New Earrings!


These are my favorites so far. They're so dainty, and appropriate for everyday wear, if I don't feel like wearing something more exotic. 18 gauge silver colored copper wire shaped on the WigJig Centaur, 4mm silver beads, 6mm AB Swarovski crystal cubes, silver toned earwires. I think I will remake them once I get my silver toned ear posts. This pattern came from the WigJig site, proper. I love winding wire. So many ideas for colors, even multiple drops. The dark picture on the right should have been deleted, but I love the way the crystal looks.

These green glass pearls and 18 gauge WigJig pieces were left over from the necklace I did for my boyfriend's mother. I had enough of the 18g pieces for a bracelet. I was on a roll, so I made a tennis bracelet out of the rest. I still have some left. I'm envisioning some earrings, but not as a matched set to these. I would sell these for $20 each.

I just placed a huge order with Beadaholique (via Amazon.com). Several different colors of Miyuki Delicas (purple for Robin, black for Meechie, and the greens for me, of course). They want cuffs like the white beaded cuff bracelet I made for my sister. I love beading. I have to finish the heavy metal colored bracelet I have on the loom (the beads were $1 at Beverly's; I couldn't pass them up). I haven't mastered the peyote stitch, but there's time. So much jewelry to design, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment