About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, February 25, 2011


Update: I didn't like the wrapped loops, so I remade these when I got home from work. I think it looks better with just a simple loop, the silver bead, the crystals, and the head pin.
Time for more bead looming: I received the supplies for 2 new beaded cuffs (for my two best friends). Can't wait to get started with them (black for Meechie, purple for Robin). I'm going to do a green one for myself. I also got my silver/gold earring posts too. I think I will redo my crystal club earrings... or make another pair with the posts. I also got the blue/brown wire for my "tree of life" earrings. Love when I have projects back to back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just churned these out. Probably took me 5 minutes. I've been brewing on these since yesterday, when I got the fire polished blue crystals (the beautiful crystal bracelets from the front counter at Beverly's). Something simple yet elegant. Handmade eye pins - 20 gauge silver colored copper wire, hammered on the end to spread, then dropped the crystals on, finishing off with a wrapped loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment