About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spirals


I remade the Stevie earrings. I have one channel of beads. The picture on the above right is the earring from the post below. I mentioned that the earrings were a bit heavy for everyday wear, and when I was trying to bend the top loop, it broke off. This is 18g wire, and I don't think it could be bent too often. I turned the other earring into a bracelet, with my first handmade S-clasp with the scroll ends. Me likey!

I've always had a vision for spirals, so it's only natural that I make some earrings. I love the idea of a spiral post, so the earring can sit on top of the ear hole, instead of hang underneath it (the picture on the right shows the posts). The double spirals have a 6mm Swarovski crystal AB on the post and a 4mm Swarovski crystal AB on the hanging spiral. I love these earrings.

1 comment:

  1. I luv the earring u have on!!! purity!!!

    ReplyDelete