About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Monday, January 10, 2011

My First Completed Peyote Ring


I'm not really happy with my first completed "practice" piece..... I'm a perfectionist. This took me three days (starting and pulling it back). Peyote (with uneven beads) is hard. Keeping the turns straight is hard. This would be good with my new love, Miyuki Delicas. I love the coloring of this bead though. I got a big bag for $1 at Beverly's Crafts. I think I'm going to use these beads for a loom bracelet or lanyard.

I love beading though. I see so many possibilities. I'm going to do another ring, but less horizontal rows. (this was 14 rows). I'm open to the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment