About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Modified Stevie Earrings


From page 117 of The Earring Book by Stephanie A. Wells, I present my version of the Stevie earrings. I had to make these because they were inspired by my favorite singer, Stevie Nicks. I put my own spin on them, of course. I used Toho Rounds, 4mm, I believe. I bought these beads a long time ago, way before I got serious, so they may not be Tohos. The earrings have a bit of weight on them, so I wouldn't wear these every day. They were fun to make. I see so many possibilities with this design, like maybe 2 beads or just 1 bead, instead of the 3 that I did. The color combinations, gold tone wire with brownish beads, silver wire with crystal ABs.... endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment