About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, January 7, 2011

"Migration" Earrings


Not 15 minutes after I posted below, I thought about making a branch like earring support out of the 18g vintage bronze wire, using my Centaur WigJig. I removed the jump rings and replaced them with the branch. I like it much better!
I have listed these at $20 on my Esty page (click on pics).

Earlier:


I churned these out after I finished the white earrings. I got these butterfly charms when I was at Beverly's, getting the 6mm biconces for the white bracelet. I had the 4mm bicones in Vitrail from a shopping rampage at Beadaholique and thought they'd go great with the antique gold colored metal findings I also bought. I made spiral head pins to put the 4mm bicones on, and used 18g antique bronze wire for the jump rings. They're pretty lightweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment