About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Having Jewelry Making Withdrawals

I haven't started on anything else since I finished the white beaded bracelet. I fixed Karen's green/brown bracelet, but I ran out of crimp beads and they should be delivered tomorrow (along with my Cat Genie). I received two new books, The Earring Style Book by Stephanie A. Wells, and The Jewelry Architect by Kate McKinnon. Why did I get the Kate McKinnon book? It introduced me to Precious Metal Clay - I don't need another obsession! Look at this bracelet:
It looks like a little hobbit door. This is so cute. I have to make this..... BUT I'm not getting into PMC yet... too expensive for me. I would need a torch, a fire brick, the clay tools... maybe later in the year. This is so inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment