About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Today's Adventures


^^I took the idea for these spiral dangle earrings from the hoops with the spirals. I love these earrings. They're light as a feather. (My bead loom makes a great earring display too.)

Beginning the project that started my beading obsession. These beads came from Auntie's Beads. It's the Miyuki Seed Bead Mix, Good Earth, size 11/0. I've got some size 10 needles, and I will cry crocodile tears if these beads don't fit over the needles. I'm imagining to make a 2" cuff. I don't know how I'll end it yet. I'll cross those threads when I come to them! It's so bizarre, because I've been having dreams that involve me being in a bead store. What's up with that?

At the same time, I've been knitting hats for the menfolk of the family (their Christmas presents). This hat is called the Gansey Watch Cap, from Hats On! by Charlene Schurch. I had to restart it twice, because I have the flu, and I couldn't figure out what the body of the hat was doing in the pattern. Third time, I figured it out. It's going quickly, since I started this over last night. I hope to be finished with this one by this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    On the spiral earrings can I get just one!?
    LOL!
    Looks great!!! When do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete