About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's coming along nicely!


It's coming along nicely. It works up pretty fast. If I wasn't such a procrastinator, I'd have been done already... but with the distractions of the internet... you know how it is. I'm at the point now that I need to make this bracelet longer. I'm going to bravely tape it off and remove it from the loom, then start another weave. I want the bracelet to be at least 6 3/4" long. I haven't figured out how to close it. Now I wish I had stretch thread. I may even get some and do this over. This is my learning process, and I usually figure out what I need or don't need, or how to do something better. I would like an elegant clasp for this bracelet, since it's a gift. I may have to craft something up on my jig.
On a positive note, the size 10 needles are great! I've used almost every bead I've picked up (a couple have slipped out of my hands onto the carpet).
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment