About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, December 31, 2010

Finished with the white/crystal AB bracelet!


My beading is getting faster and faster. I started and finished my sister's bracelet after I posted the blog below... I still have to end it though. I'm using the same silver toggle clasp I used on my brown bracelet. I have to think this through. I will weave in the warp threads, then I will seal the last rows with E-6000, then I will weave in the 7-strand beading wire through 6mm Swarovskis to the clasps. It looks neater that way, instead of having the threads showing.
I'm sad because the green/brown bracelet with the copper clasp was too big for the recipient. I have to shave off an inch.... so I'm going to redo it. She loved it though, which made me happy. She, in turn, gave me tons of vintage beads and empty vials to hold the beads, so I was most happy. She "commissioned" me to make a necklace using Venetian glass beads. I have to incorporate some wire jig work.

No comments:

Post a Comment