About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Friday, November 19, 2010

New Earrings, new techniques!


I just started on these at about 11:30pm. I've made hoops for everyone but me. I used 20g silver colored copper for all the wirework (except for the euro lever earwires). I tried my hand at figure eight or "S" links. They're fun to make, but I need to find my consistency. I love the spiral dangles. I used 4mm Vitrail Swarovski bicones and AB Swarovski bicones. I love Swarovski crystals, and I try to look for any way to incorporate them. I didn't have any silver head pins, and it dawned on me to get my chasing hammer and bench block out and make my own. I was a bit nervous to leave the flattened end as is, so I took my round nose pliers and scrolled the ends up. I love the look (middle and right pictures).

All of my earrings will sell for $20, once I post them on Esty.

No comments:

Post a Comment