About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
We live and love to create! Click on the pictures for purchasing information

Total Page Views

Monday, November 22, 2010

Meg's Flower Earrings


These are for my daughter. It's her idea. She purchased a pair of fabric flower earrings, and she sent me the picture, and I thought, "hey, I can do better than that." This is my interpretation. It took some creative thinking to figure out how to get the wire through the middle of the silk flower and have it angle the right way, but I did it. Then I did a basic wire wrap to make a eye loop. Tomorrow, I'll figure out how I want to finish them (add them to a chain or just add a figure 8 connector and french earwires). If I sell them, they'll be the standard $20.00. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment